People once didn’t want to sail too far because they thought the Earth was flat. They believed that riding horseback was as fast as you could travel. They used to say that humans weren’t meant to fly through the air.
These people will always exist. You just won’t find any of them at BPP University.
Our students are focused and confident. They know what they want from life, and are determined to get it. They see our programmes, and the way we deliver them, as a great way to progress in their chosen career.
It’s because, in essence, we’ve reinvented the university experience. From how you study, to how our tutors teach.
At BPP University we provide tomorrow’s way of learning, today. We’re there for students who want to break away from the ‘norm’ and get a head-start on their career. (Not to mention their rivals when it comes to that all-important job interview).
So, get ready to face the future. Change is good, it’s exciting. The next stage of your career starts here.
- Law Programmes:
- LLB (Hons)
- LLB (Hons) International Commercial Law
- Business Programmes:
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Management with Finance
- BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Professional Accounting
- BSc (Hons) Leadership, Enterprise and Management
- Health Programmes:
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- Higher Education Certificate. in Health and Social Care
- Integrated Undergraduate Masters in Chiropractic (MChiro)
- BSc (Hons) Nursing- Diploma to Degree
- Pathway and English Language Programmes:
- Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Legal Studies
- Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Business Management
- Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Accounting
- Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Healthcare
- Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Health
- In-Sessional English Language
- Pre-Sessional English
- Academic English
- General English
BPP Careers Service is a professional, personal and client focused service that is responsive, supportive and tailored to student and client needs. Our mission is to enable students to realise their careers goals, aspirations and potential through self-awareness, skills development, and knowledge & understanding of themselves and the labour market.
BPP CAREERS SERVICE SUMMARY
- Professional service tailored to meet the needs of individual students and support you in securing employment
- Delivered by skilled staff, who are professional, approachable and highly motivated
- Support at all stages from incoming students to alumni
- A range of skills sessions and workshops offered
- Job vacancies and work experience opportunities with specific employers
- Online resource support through the VLE including careers guides, employer videos, software for psychometric tests
- Supported by a comprehensive range of careers information and resources
- Ensuring careers advice is up to date and accurate through maintaining and developing contacts with employers and the professions
- We will abide by the code and culture of the AGCAS code of practice on guidance and provide the best Careers Service, reflecting the needs of our students.
WHEN CAN STUDENTS START USING THE CAREERS SERVICE?
Take advantage of what the Careers Service has to offer as soon as you accept your place at BPP. Individual advice and guidance is available before you start your course and up to a year after completion. Get ahead of the game and receive expert advice and guidance from our specialist careers consultants in the following ways:
- Book a One-to-One or Telephone Careers Guidance Appointment
- Arrange a 20 minute drop in session with a Careers Consultant
- Have a Mock Interview
- Receive e-mail advice - Get your CV, applications and cover letters reviewed
- Attend Careers Workshops and Events
- Students who have deferred their entry will be able to make an appointment with a Careers Consultant to formulate an action plan in their year out. Deferred students can also request to receive the weekly newsletter, weekly vacancies and events bulletin.
London – Manchester- Birmingham- Bristol- Leeds- Abingdon
BPP University has study centres in six towns and cities in England so you can study at a centre that suits you. All of them are located near centres of business, finance and healthcare, giving us close contact with many of the businesses and institutions that set the standard for graduate recruitment in the UK.
"BPP University has excellent links to the law firms and chambers, which demonstrates the absolute professional relevance of their courses. Coupled with the practical experience of the tutors, they bring together the world of theory and practice brilliantly. BPP University don’t just say that their courses are professionally focused- these elements prove it."
- Shaun Dias, LLB (Hons) Graduate.
"BPP University encourages you to be much more driven and focused in pursuing the career you want. Alongside my studies, I work in a trading house which allows me to apply my learning immediately, therefore enhancing my studies and driving me to succeed in my career as I learn."
- Menachem Kestenbaum, BSc (Hons) Business Management with Finance student.
"BPP University is on to something great. The tutors are experts in their fields and they ensure that their expertise is integrated in to their teaching. Everything about the teaching and the course feels completely business focused. The Careers Service is excellent: they do psychometric tests, hold mock assessment centres, and really go over and above to develop students employability"
- Ruth Ayuba, BSc (hons) Business Management student.