University Of KentUniversity Of Kent Website
Undergraduate at Kent
- Academic excellence
- Inspirational teaching
- Superb student experience
- Enhanced career prospects
- Global outlook
- Kent was ranked 27th in the UK in the 2011 Guardian University Guide
- Kent was ranked 24th in the UK for world-leading (4*) research in the Research Assessment Exercise 2008
- Kent was ranked 16th in the UK in the 2008 Guardian University Guide for graduate prospects
The Canterbury campus is built on 300 acres of parkland and is less than 20 minutes walk from Canterbury city centre. The Complete University Guide 2012 has named Canterbury as the safest city for students in England and Wales. Residential, teaching and administrative buildings are surrounded by green open spaces, fields and woods.
The campus is self-contained, which means you are within walking distance of all the excellent facilities on offer as well as student accommodation, including the Sports Centre, the Gulbenkian Theatre and Cinema, the Templeman Library, the Medical Centre, the Computing Service, the Campus Shop and bookshop, a pharmacy, an off-licence, banks and cashpoints, bistros, bars, cafés, nightclub, the Students’ Union, The Venue nightclub, public access terminals, bus stops and launderettes, a day nursery and a chapel. If you want to explore the city centre, it is less than 30 minutes from campus and is on a direct bus route.
The University of Kent
Tel: +44 (0)1227 764000
Use your finger to scroll the table left and right
|Course Name||Uni Tuition Fees||Student Satisfaction||Employment After Grad|